HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Download and complete the RMA form
- Email the completed RMA form along with the original purchase invoice from authorized distributor to email@example.com
- Our RMA team will verify the warranty eligibility and email back the RMA form with a RMA number
- Return the product with the RMA form to the address shown on the RMA form
- Once we have received the product and verified the serial number, a replacement product will be sent to you within 7 business days
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 626-336-6588
COUGAR Limited Warranty
COUGAR's warranty covers products that, starting from the day of sale, show defects of material or manufacture that are objectively and demonstrably attributable to COUGAR and not to the user's actions or other factor. The rights and obligations derived from this warranty shall be defined and limited as indicated below. Please note that different products have different warranty periods, for more details please check the packaging or the attached COUGAR warranty period explanation. Before submitting a warranty claim, please see the Support FAQs for your specific product ( http://cougargaming.com/support/faq/ ) , since you might be able to solve the issue yourself and not need a replacement.
COUGAR's warranty is strictly limited to repairing the goods or, when repair is deemed to be impossible or unsuitable, provide a replacement with either an identical product or, if an identical product is not available, a product of similar value.
COUGAR's products have been designed to be used in PC gaming together with the compatible operative Systems indicated for each product. COUGAR does not recommend, endorse, authorize or support any other use of COUGAR products, and using COUGAR products for a purpose different from PC gaming will invalidate the warranty.
- COUGAR does not authorize or endorse the user of COUGAR products as a part of, together with, or connected to, life support devices, medical equipment in general, military equipment, traffic or transportation-related equipment or disaster prevention Systems.
- COUGAR is not liable for any damage, expense, loss, cost, injury or any other result derived from the use of COUGAR products not specifically for PC gaming in the compatible operative Systems indicated by COUGAR.
- COUGAR is not liable for any damage, expense, loss, cost, injury or any other result due to use of COUGAR products not in strict accordance with the instructions provided by COUGAR in the instruction manual.
- Software, instruction manuals, consumables (for example mouse pads, mouse feet, etc.), boxes or other external packaging are not covered by the warranty.
Rights provided by applicable local laws and regulations
This warranty provides the user with specific rights. The user might enjoy additional rights according to local laws and regulations. In case of conflict between this warranty policy and local laws and regulations, the latter shall be effective.
This version of the warranty applies to products purchased on or after May 1, 2015.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please see the Support FAQs for your specific product ( http://cougargaming.com/support/faq/ ) , since you might be able to solve the issue yourself and not need a replacement.
16720 Chestnut Street, Unit C City of Industry, CA 91748
Tel: 1-626-336-6588 Fax: 1-626-333-9288 Toll-Free: 1-800-909-6558 Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org RMA: email@example.com